Kenrick-Glennon alum promoted to Diocese of Orange, Calif.
Submitted on September 26, 2012
By Elisabeth Deffner |Catholic News Service
Tim Rue | Catholic News Service
A subscription is required to access this content.
Current online and print subscribers, click here to login and view this article.
Please click here to subscribe to the St. Louis Review. You may subscribe to the online edition only or both the online and print editions.If you already have a subscription and are still unable to access this information, please contact the St. Louis Review.
- Kenrick-Glennon Seminary canon law chair established in Cardinal Burke's name
- Five Kenrick-Glennon seminarians to be ordained transitional deacons for other dioceses
- Kenrick-Glennon seminarians ordained for other dioceses
- Kenrick-Glennon Seminary enrollment still climbing
- Kenrick-Glennon Seminary has largest enrollment in 15 years
- News »
- Virtual Vestibule »
- Year of Consecrated Life »
- Living Our Faith »
- Church Teaching »
- Opinion »
- Events/Employment »