Catholic social programs foster Christian-Muslim understanding in Egypt
Submitted on September 12, 2012
James Martone | Catholic News Service
Amr Abdallah, Reuters | Catholic News Service
A subscription is required to access this content.
Current online and print subscribers, click here to login and view this article.
Please click here to subscribe to the St. Louis Review. You may subscribe to the online edition only or both the online and print editions.If you already have a subscription and are still unable to access this information, please contact the St. Louis Review.
- Pope encourages Christian-Muslim harmony
- Christian-Muslim summit seeks security for all religions in Middle East
- Jesuit criticizes Western support of Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt
- Illinois Catholic Charities foster care programs end
- Priest encouraging prayer for positive impact among Christian minority in Egypt
- News »
- Virtual Vestibule »
- Year of Mercy
- Living Our Faith
- Church Teaching »
- Opinion »
- Event/Job postings »
- Education »