First recipients of academic chairs named at Kenrick-Glennon Seminary
Submitted on September 05, 2012
LISA JOHNSTON | firstname.lastname@example.org
A subscription is required to access this content.
Current online and print subscribers, click here to login and view this article.
Please click here to subscribe to the St. Louis Review. You may subscribe to the online edition only or both the online and print editions.If you already have a subscription and are still unable to access this information, please contact the St. Louis Review.
- Kenrick-Glennon Seminary canon law chair established in Cardinal Burke's name
- Sioux Falls priest named directorof seminary's spiritual formation
- Msgr. Mikesch named vice rector for formation at seminary
- Kenrick-Glennon Seminary enrollment still climbing
- Kenrick-Glennon Seminary has largest enrollment in 15 years
- News »
- Virtual Vestibule »
- Year of Consecrated Life »
- Living Our Faith »
- Church Teaching »
- Opinion »
- Events/Employment »