First recipients of academic chairs named at Kenrick-Glennon Seminary
Submitted on September 05, 2012
LISA JOHNSTON | email@example.com
A subscription is required to access this content.
Current online and print subscribers, click here to login and view this article.
Please click here to subscribe to the St. Louis Review. You may subscribe to the online edition only or both the online and print editions.If you already have a subscription and are still unable to access this information, please contact the St. Louis Review.
- Kenrick-Glennon Seminary canon law chair established in Cardinal Burke's name
- Msgr. Mikesch named vice rector for formation at seminary
- Sioux Falls priest named directorof seminary's spiritual formation
- Kenrick-Glennon Seminary enrollment still climbing
- Restored prairie at Kenrick-Glennon Seminary offers a glimpse at the past
- News »
- Virtual Vestibule »
- Year of Mercy
- Living Our Faith
- Church Teaching »
- Opinion »
- Event/Job postings »
- Education »