Federal judge in Nebraska dismisses lawsuit against HHS mandate
Submitted on July 18, 2012
By Catholic News Service
A subscription is required to access this content.
Current online and print subscribers, click here to login and view this article.
Please click here to subscribe to the St. Louis Review. You may subscribe to the online edition only or both the online and print editions.If you already have a subscription and are still unable to access this information, please contact the St. Louis Review.
- Judge dismisses archdiocese's lawsuit against HHS mandate
- Federal judge says New York Archdiocese's HHS lawsuit can move forward
- Archdiocese of St. Louis joins others in suing federal government to stop HHS mandate
- Court issues injunction in archdiocese's lawsuit against HHS mandate
- EWTN files second lawsuit against HHS mandate; Alabama is co-plaintiff
- News »
- Virtual Vestibule blog »
- Year of Consecrated Life »
- Living Our Faith »
- Church Teaching »
- Opinion »
- Calendar »