Legal ministry helps people with ‘nowhere else to go’
Submitted on April 25, 2012
Barbara Watkins | firstname.lastname@example.org
A subscription is required to access this content.
Current online and print subscribers, click here to login and view this article.
Please click here to subscribe to the St. Louis Review. You may subscribe to the online edition only or both the online and print editions.If you already have a subscription and are still unable to access this information, please contact the St. Louis Review.
- Generous hearts help raise nearly $14.4 million for Annual Catholic Appeal
- Prudence Kramer and Catholic Legal Assistance Ministry help give others a voice
- Fuzzball tournament a hit for Annual Catholic Appeal
- Annual Catholic Appeal shatters 2011 goal
- A call to generosity | Annual Catholic appeal reaches many, every minute, every day
- News »
- Virtual Vestibule »
- Year of Consecrated Life »
- Living Our Faith »
- Church Teaching »
- Opinion »
- Events/Employment »