Legal ministry helps people with ‘nowhere else to go’
Submitted on April 25, 2012
Barbara Watkins | firstname.lastname@example.org
A subscription is required to access this content.
Current online and print subscribers, click here to login and view this article.
Please click here to subscribe to the St. Louis Review. You may subscribe to the online edition only or both the online and print editions.If you already have a subscription and are still unable to access this information, please contact the St. Louis Review.
- Prudence Kramer and Catholic Legal Assistance Ministry help give others a voice
- A call to generosity | Annual Catholic appeal reaches many, every minute, every day
- Annual Catholic Appeal supports 'guardian angels'
- REAP Team makes a difference, with help from Annual Catholic Appeal
- Annual Catholic Appeal helps chaplains bring Christ to travelers
- News »
- Virtual Vestibule »
- Year of Mercy
- Living Our Faith
- Church Teaching »
- Opinion »
- Event/Job postings »
- Education »