Cardinal Dolan: "It's all about humility, and it's all about service and love and being close to God and His people."
Submitted on February 22, 2012
Jennifer Brinker, Joseph Kenny and Barbara Watkins
A subscription is required to access this content.
Current online and print subscribers, click here to login and view this article.
Please click here to subscribe to the St. Louis Review. You may subscribe to the online edition only or both the online and print editions.If you already have a subscription and are still unable to access this information, please contact the St. Louis Review.
- Scripture study helps people walk more closely with God
- Living Our Faith | Pope Benedict XVI: Charity helps us show God's loving mercy to others
- Saluting their service to God, His people
- God's love abounds for all His children
- I Thought You Should Know: God wants all couples to experience His Trinitarian love
- News »
- Virtual Vestibule »
- Year of Consecrated Life »
- Living Our Faith »
- Church Teaching »
- Opinion »
- Events/Employment »