Dear Father | Sharing the good news of Catholic education
Submitted on February 01, 2012
By Father John Mayo
Q: What can I say to my young relatives to encourage them to send their children to Catholic schools?Start by asking this question, "Is God part of my daily life or is He only allowed in my life on special occasions and on Sundays?"
A subscription is required to access this content.
Current online and print subscribers, click here to login and view this article.
Please click here to subscribe to the St. Louis Review. You may subscribe to the online edition only or both the online and print editions.If you already have a subscription and are still unable to access this information, please contact the St. Louis Review.
- Evangelization is simply 'sharing something good and helpful to other people,' speaker says
- Balance of solidarity, subsidiarity guide future of Catholic schools
- Dear Father | Is it OK attend non-Catholic church's vacation Bible school?
- DEAR FATHER | Scriptures, legends shine light on where first apostles shared the Gospel
- Speakers share their own visions of Catholic education
- News »
- Virtual Vestibule »
- Year of Mercy
- Living Our Faith
- Church Teaching »
- Opinion »
- Event/Job postings »
- Education »