Mass dismissal is an instruction, not a celebration of completion
Submitted on January 25, 2012
By Msgr. Matthew Mitas
A subscription is required to access this content.
Current online and print subscribers, click here to login and view this article.
Please click here to subscribe to the St. Louis Review. You may subscribe to the online edition only or both the online and print editions.If you already have a subscription and are still unable to access this information, please contact the St. Louis Review.
- Starting with words of institution, the Mass has developed over centuries
- We attend Mass to participate, not merely observe
- Dear Father | Keeping Sunday holy includes arriving for Mass promptly
- Dear Father | Celebrating Mass in the early Church was well understood by the Apostles
- Dear Father | Church's instructions for the Rite of Baptism
- News »
- Pope Francis
- Religious Liberty
- Living Our Faith »
- Church Teaching »
- Opinion »
- Special Sections »