Praying Anew | A look at the new translation of the Roman Missal, Third Edition
Submitted on October 21, 2011
By Jennifer Brinker | email@example.com
A subscription is required to access this content.
Current online and print subscribers, click here to login and view this article.
Please click here to subscribe to the St. Louis Review. You may subscribe to the online edition only or both the online and print editions.If you already have a subscription and are still unable to access this information, please contact the St. Louis Review.
- Preparations beginning for full implementation of the English translation of the Third Edition of the Roman Missal
- New English translation of Roman Missal renews understanding of the structure of prayers
- Praying anew | Understanding our prayerful relationship before God through humble language
- New translations of musical settings | Instructional videos
- Song of Praise: New translations of prayer in music | With Multimedia
- News »
- Virtual Vestibule »
- Year of Mercy
- Living Our Faith
- Church Teaching »
- Opinion »
- Event/Job postings »
- Education »