New Mass translation can help Catholics pray better, pope says
Submitted on October 20, 2011
By Cindy Wooden | Catholic News Service
A subscription is required to access this content.
Current online and print subscribers, click here to login and view this article.
Please click here to subscribe to the St. Louis Review. You may subscribe to the online edition only or both the online and print editions.If you already have a subscription and are still unable to access this information, please contact the St. Louis Review.
- Vatican making final review of English liturgical translations; new missal likely in Advent 2011
- New Roman Missal translation officially approved, use to begin in U.S. at Advent 2011
- New English translation of the Roman Missal to begin on the first Sunday of Advent in 2011
- Praying for victims in Niger, pope says no war can be waged for God
- Pope says pilgrimage can help cause of peace
- News »
- Virtual Vestibule »
- Year of Mercy
- Living Our Faith
- Church Teaching »
- Opinion »
- Event/Job postings »
- Education »