Archdiocese completes phase II of St. William Apartments in Dardenne Prairie
Submitted on October 05, 2011
Phase II of the St. William Apartments in Dardenne Prairie was dedicated by Auxiliary Bishop Edward Rice Oct. 3. The Cardinal Ritter Senior Services facility has 38 one-bedroom apartments for low-income senior adults at 1983 Hanley Road in Dardenne Prairie. The first phase of apartments were completed in 2009. Residents must be 62 years of age or older, with an annual income for an individual below $24,350 and for a couple below $27,800. Residents pay 30 percent of their adjusted income for rent, which includes all utilities except telephone and cable TV.
A subscription is required to access this content.
Current online and print subscribers, click here to login and view this article.
Please click here to subscribe to the St. Louis Review. You may subscribe to the online edition only or both the online and print editions.If you already have a subscription and are still unable to access this information, please contact the St. Louis Review.
- Residents consistently amaze activity directors
- OASIS volunteers to be honored for longtime work tutoring children
- Zest for life defines 95-year-old staff member
- Five Catholic non-profits named as top workplaces in St. Louis
- A call to generosity | Annual Catholic appeal reaches many, every minute, every day
- News »
- Virtual Vestibule »
- Year of Mercy
- Living Our Faith
- Church Teaching »
- Opinion »
- Event/Job postings »
- Education »