Starting with words of institution, the Mass has developed over centuries
Submitted on September 28, 2011
By Msgr. Matthew Mitas
A subscription is required to access this content.
Current online and print subscribers, click here to login and view this article.
Please click here to subscribe to the St. Louis Review. You may subscribe to the online edition only or both the online and print editions.If you already have a subscription and are still unable to access this information, please contact the St. Louis Review.
- Dear Father | Keeping Sunday holy includes arriving for Mass promptly
- Dear Father | Origin of Advent calendar goes back many centuries
- Mass dismissal is an instruction, not a celebration of completion
- We attend Mass to participate, not merely observe
- Dear Father | Standing in the sanctuary: A place for priests or anyone?
- News »
- Papal News
- Religious Liberty
- Living Our Faith »
- Church Teaching »
- Opinion »
- Year of Faith
- Special Sections »