Translation of the Sanctus and Memorial Acclamations | With instructional video
Submitted on August 25, 2011
Matthew Baute, music director at Holy Trinity Parish in St. Ann, sings the new Sanctus and one of the Memorial Acclamations in the following video:http://vimeo.com/28122779
Sanctus (Holy, Holy, Holy) (current) Holy, holy, holy Lord, God of power and might. Heaven and earth are full of your glory. Hosanna in the highest. Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord. Hosanna in the highest.
A subscription is required to access this content.
Current online and print subscribers, click here to login and view this article.
Please click here to subscribe to the St. Louis Review. You may subscribe to the online edition only or both the online and print editions.If you already have a subscription and are still unable to access this information, please contact the St. Louis Review.
- New translations of musical settings | Instructional videos
- Translation of the greeting and Penitential Act | Instructional video
- Praying Anew | A look at the new translation of the Roman Missal, Third Edition
- Song of Praise: New translations of prayer in music | With Multimedia
- Translation of the Gloria | With instructional video
- News »
- Papal News
- Religious Liberty
- Living Our Faith »
- Church Teaching »
- Opinion »
- Year of Faith
- Special Sections »