Jesuit Fr. William Barnaby Faherty dies; was historian, author
Submitted on August 22, 2011
Barbara Watkins | firstname.lastname@example.org
A subscription is required to access this content.
Current online and print subscribers, click here to login and view this article.
Please click here to subscribe to the St. Louis Review. You may subscribe to the online edition only or both the online and print editions.If you already have a subscription and are still unable to access this information, please contact the St. Louis Review.
- Jesuit Father Wm. Barnaby Faherty pens new book on St. Louis University
- Archdiocese completes phase II of St. William Apartments in Dardenne Prairie
- Servant of God: Archdiocese efforts continue to canonize Jesuit Father John A. Hardon
- Jesuit volunteers praised as ‘friends with the poor’
- Obituary | Fr. William W. Williams, SJ
- News »
- Virtual Vestibule blog »
- Year of Consecrated Life »
- Living Our Faith »
- Church Teaching »
- Opinion »
- Calendar »