News briefs | Assumption is not a holy day of obligation this year, helping Joplin, Inter-religious dialogue
Submitted on August 10, 2011
A subscription is required to access this content.
Current online and print subscribers, click here to login and view this article.
Please click here to subscribe to the St. Louis Review. You may subscribe to the online edition only or both the online and print editions.If you already have a subscription and are still unable to access this information, please contact the St. Louis Review.
- Feast of Immaculate Conception is holy day of obligation
- Holy day of obligation Dec. 8 for feast of the Immaculate Conception
- Immaculate Conception is holy day of obligation
- Encouraging parish-based, Catholic-Lutheran dialogue
- Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary, a holy day of obligation, observed Dec. 8.
- News »
- Virtual Vestibule »
- Year of Mercy
- Living Our Faith
- Church Teaching »
- Opinion »
- Event/Job postings »
- Education »