Challenge grabs attention of young adults at gathering
Submitted on July 06, 2011
By Joseph Kenny | email@example.com
A subscription is required to access this content.
Current online and print subscribers, click here to login and view this article.
Please click here to subscribe to the St. Louis Review. You may subscribe to the online edition only or both the online and print editions.If you already have a subscription and are still unable to access this information, please contact the St. Louis Review.
- Social media, smartphones give young people a new look at Lent
- New youth ministry policy seeks to create safe environment for teens, youth ministers
- Crossroads young adult gatherings fill a gap by combining fun, faith
- Vatican scoops are blogger Rocco Palmo's gift, passion
- CatholicTV Network seeks to crack St. Louis market
- News »
- Virtual Vestibule »
- Year of Mercy
- Living Our Faith
- Church Teaching »
- Opinion »
- Event/Job postings »
- Education »