Cardinal Raymond Leo Burke celebrates Mass in St. Louis for Eucharistic Congress | with homily
"The entire meaning and purpose of our Eucharistic Congress is the reawakening and deepening of our wonder"
HOMILY ON THE SOLEMNITY OF THE MOST HOLY BODY AND BLOOD OF CHRIST
CATHEDRAL BASILICA OF SAINT LOUIS, ST. LOUIS
JUNE 26, 2011
Deuteronomy 8:2-3, 14b-16a
Psalm 147:12-13, 14-15, 19-20
A subscription is required to access this content.
Current online and print subscribers, click here to login and view this article.
Please click here to subscribe to the St. Louis Review. You may subscribe to the online edition only or both the online and print editions.If you already have a subscription and are still unable to access this information, please contact the St. Louis Review.
- Cardinal Burke's Mass of Thanksgiving - Homily and Slideshow
- Closing Mass and procession show public way of honoring Christ in the Eucharist | with multimedia
- Cardinal Burke teacher awardee relishes fun, hands-on learning
- Eucharistic Congress brings richer understanding of source and summit of Catholic faith
- Cardinal Burke reflects on role in Rome, topic of free will | with multimedia
- News »
- Virtual Vestibule »
- Year of Mercy
- Living Our Faith
- Church Teaching »
- Opinion »
- Event/Job postings »
- Education »