Charter revisions approved but work must continue, bishop says
Submitted on June 22, 2011
Nancy Frazier O'Brien | Catholic News Service
CNS photo/Stephen Brashear
A subscription is required to access this content.
Current online and print subscribers, click here to login and view this article.
Please click here to subscribe to the St. Louis Review. You may subscribe to the online edition only or both the online and print editions.If you already have a subscription and are still unable to access this information, please contact the St. Louis Review.
- Bishops approve statement on assisted suicide, charter revisions
- Bishops approve charter revisions
- Bishops say care for poor must be top concern following pope's example
- WITNESSES TO FREEDOM | U.S. bishops continue efforts to raise awareness of religious liberty
- Vatican, U.S. bishops draft revisions to abuse charter
- News »
- Virtual Vestibule »
- Year of Mercy
- Living Our Faith »
- Church Teaching »
- Opinion »
- Events/Employment »