Parents show children the love of God by their example
Submitted on March 08, 2011
By Msgr. Matthew Mitas
A subscription is required to access this content.
Current online and print subscribers, click here to login and view this article.
Please click here to subscribe to the St. Louis Review. You may subscribe to the online edition only or both the online and print editions.If you already have a subscription and are still unable to access this information, please contact the St. Louis Review.
- 'Dear Father' | God's love dictates the salvation of unbaptized children
- Before the Cross | Peter's example can show us how to love Jesus unconditionally
- We're called to live each day as an example of God’s love for all
- Dear Father | Honor father and mother; parents should return this respect
- DEAR FATHER | Married love is a reflection of Christ's love
- News »
- Papal News
- Religious Liberty
- Living Our Faith »
- Church Teaching »
- Opinion »
- Special Sections »