Renewal Center planning Life in the Spirit seminars
Submitted on February 24, 2011
The archdiocesan Catholic Renewal Center is sponsoring several "Life in the Spirit" seminars during the Lenten season and beyond. The free seminars, which are open to all, are an opportunity to pray together for a greater understanding and baptism in the Holy Spirit. Organizers describe the seminars as a way of expressing the primary mission of the center, which is to foster the gifts of the Holy Spirit.
A subscription is required to access this content.
Current online and print subscribers, click here to login and view this article.
Please click here to subscribe to the St. Louis Review. You may subscribe to the online edition only or both the online and print editions.If you already have a subscription and are still unable to access this information, please contact the St. Louis Review.
- Seminar sponsored by Office of Laity and Family Life to teach about God’s plan for marriage
- Religious leaders look forward to renewing 'spirit of Assisi' with pope
- Cardinal says U.S. religious life needs ‘authentic renewal’
- EDITORIAL | A sign of renewal
- Valentine marriage renewal day is Feb. 10 at Cdl. Rigali Center
- News »
- Virtual Vestibule »
- Year of Mercy
- Living Our Faith
- Church Teaching »
- Opinion »
- Event/Job postings »
- Education »