Cardinal Burke's Mass of Thanksgiving - Homily and Slideshow
Submitted on January 10, 2011
Cardinal Raymond L. Burke celebrated a Mass of Thanksgiving Jan. 9 at the Cathedral Basilica of St. Louis. Now the prefect of the Supreme Tribunal of the Apostolic Signatura, he was elevated to the Sacred College of Cardinals in Rome last November. Enjoy a slideshow of images from the Jan. 9 Mass, and click below for the audio and text versions of Cardinal Burke's homily.
A subscription is required to access this content.
Current online and print subscribers, click here to login and view this article.
Please click here to subscribe to the St. Louis Review. You may subscribe to the online edition only or both the online and print editions.If you already have a subscription and are still unable to access this information, please contact the St. Louis Review.
- Cardinal Raymond Leo Burke celebrates Mass in St. Louis for Eucharistic Congress | with homily
- Cardinal Burke's homily at Solemn Mass of thanksgiving on the occasion of the Ordinary Public Consistory
- Cardinal Dolan to come home for May 6 Mass of Thanksgiving
- Cardinal Burke teacher awardee relishes fun, hands-on learning
- Cardinal Burke Award winners seek to 'Shape minds, create futures'
- News »
- Virtual Vestibule »
- Year of Mercy
- Living Our Faith
- Church Teaching »
- Opinion »
- Event/Job postings »
- Education »