Cardinal Burke's homily at Solemn Mass of thanksgiving on the occasion of the Ordinary Public Consistory
Submitted on November 24, 2010
By Cardinal Raymond Leo Burke
Teak Phillips/St. Louis Review
A subscription is required to access this content.
Current online and print subscribers, click here to login and view this article.
Please click here to subscribe to the St. Louis Review. You may subscribe to the online edition only or both the online and print editions.If you already have a subscription and are still unable to access this information, please contact the St. Louis Review.
- Cardinal Burke's Mass of Thanksgiving - Homily and Slideshow
- Cardinal-designate Burke has rich history in St. Louis
- Kenrick-Glennon Seminary canon law chair established in Cardinal Burke's name
- Cardinal Raymond Burke gives thanks for events of consistory
- Cardinal Burke now has ties to Roman church, St. Agatha
- News »
- Pope Francis
- Consecrated life
- Living Our Faith »
- Church Teaching »
- Opinion »
- Special Sections »
- Calendar »