I thought you should know | God is relentless, does not want us to perish
31st Sunday in Ordinary Time Wisdom 11:22-12:2 2 Thessalonians 1:11-2:2 Luke 19:1-10
A subscription is required to access this content.
Current online and print subscribers, click here to login and view this article.
Please click here to subscribe to the St. Louis Review. You may subscribe to the online edition only or both the online and print editions.If you already have a subscription and are still unable to access this information, please contact the St. Louis Review.
- I Thought You Should Know | God wants us to keep holy the Sabbath day
- I THOUGHT YOU SHOULD KNOW | God passionately wants to reveal His saving mercy
- I THOUGHT YOU SHOULD KNOW | God wants to give His peace to us through the Messiah
- I THOUGHT YOU SHOULD KNOW | Divine Mercy is an explosion of God’s love
- I THOUGHT YOU SHOULD KNOW | Allow the living God to act through you
- News »
- Virtual Vestibule »
- Year of Mercy
- Living Our Faith
- Church Teaching »
- Opinion »
- Event/Job postings »
- Education »