Archbishop Burke will become a Cardinal
Submitted on October 20, 2010
By Joseph Kenny | firstname.lastname@example.org
Catholic News Service
A subscription is required to access this content.
Current online and print subscribers, click here to login and view this article.
Please click here to subscribe to the St. Louis Review. You may subscribe to the online edition only or both the online and print editions.If you already have a subscription and are still unable to access this information, please contact the St. Louis Review.
- Pope names 24 new cardinals, including two from United States
- Pope Francis, with retired Pope Benedict present, creates new cardinals
- Pope encourages unemployed not to become discouraged
- Editorial | College of Cardinals: committed to the faith
- Cardinal Raymond Burke gives thanks for events of consistory
- News »
- Virtual Vestibule »
- Year of Mercy
- Living Our Faith »
- Church Teaching »
- Opinion »
- Events/Employment »