North County parish reaches out to community
Father Michael Henning remembers that during his first days as pastor of a newly created parish in North County his parishioners were overjoyed at seeing more people in the pews on Sundays.
Five years later, members of Holy Name of Jesus Parish in Bellefontaine Neighbors have found themselves in the midst of a vibrant, welcoming parish with a wider focus on reaching out to the greater community.
A subscription is required to access this content.
Current online and print subscribers, click here to login and view this article.
Please click here to subscribe to the St. Louis Review. You may subscribe to the online edition only or both the online and print editions.If you already have a subscription and are still unable to access this information, please contact the St. Louis Review.
- Long Island parish helps its own, reaches out to community hit by Sandy
- Archbishop reaches out to whole community in homily
- Fair trade effort reaches out to parishes, individuals
- Archbishop Carlson reaches out to parishioners at St. Raphael Parish
- St. Barnabas Parish reaching out for 50th year anniversary
- News »
- Virtual Vestibule »
- Year of Mercy
- Living Our Faith »
- Church Teaching »
- Opinion »
- Events/Employment »