Kenrick Glennon Seminary by the Numbers
For more than 100 years, Kenrick-Glennon Seminary has prepared men to be priests for the Archdiocese of St. Louis, numerous other dioceses and several religious orders.More than 2,700 Kenrick-Glennon alumni have been ordained priests.
The archdiocesan seminary, which is located in Shrewsbury, has two components: Kenrick School of Theology and the Cardinal Glennon College program.
• At the beginning of the 2009-2010 academic year, there were 115 seminarians at Kenrick-Glennon Seminary
• 93 of those were in Kenrick School of Theology
A subscription is required to access this content.
Current online and print subscribers, click here to login and view this article.
Please click here to subscribe to the St. Louis Review. You may subscribe to the online edition only or both the online and print editions.If you already have a subscription and are still unable to access this information, please contact the St. Louis Review.
- 'Souls and Goals' scores for vocations
- Pay attention to possible vocations, Kenrick-Glennon seminarian says
- Faith for the Future: The campaign for Kenrick-Glennon Seminary is carrying on the faith of the Church in St. Louis
- Kenrick-Glennon Seminary has largest enrollment in 15 years
- Soaked Souls and Goals game scores win for vocations
- News »
- Virtual Vestibule »
- Year of Mercy
- Living Our Faith
- Church Teaching »
- Opinion »
- Event/Job postings »
- Education »