I thought you should know | Divine Mercy Sunday celebrates Christ's mercy on sinful world
Divine Mercy Sunday
Revelation 1:9-11a, 12-13, 17-19
A subscription is required to access this content.
Current online and print subscribers, click here to login and view this article.
Please click here to subscribe to the St. Louis Review. You may subscribe to the online edition only or both the online and print editions.If you already have a subscription and are still unable to access this information, please contact the St. Louis Review.
- I THOUGHT YOU SHOULD KNOW | Divine Mercy is an explosion of God’s love
- I THOUGHT YOU SHOULD KNOW | Peter teaches us how to embrace Christ’s mercy and resurrected presence
- I THOUGHT YOU SHOULD KNOW | God calls us to receive and share His Divine Mercy
- I Thought You Should Know | Acknowledge our sinfulness and trust in God's mercy
- I THOUGHT YOU SHOULD KNOW | God’s mercy and love help us choose separation from sin
- News »
- Virtual Vestibule »
- Year of Mercy
- Living Our Faith
- Church Teaching »
- Opinion »
- Event/Job postings »
- Education »