Lay leader dedicated to Catholic education
After almost 12 years, Kevin Short is stepping down from leadership of the Parish Teacher Committee, which handles compensation for Catholic elementary teachers. But he's not cutting down on the hours he gives to supporting Catholic education.
Short is making more time to focus on his role as chairman of the board of directors of the Today and Tomorrow Educational Foundation, the nonprofit group that provides needs-based scholarships to help children, particularly in the City of St. Louis, attend Catholic and other nonpublic schools.
A subscription is required to access this content.
Current online and print subscribers, click here to login and view this article.
Please click here to subscribe to the St. Louis Review. You may subscribe to the online edition only or both the online and print editions.If you already have a subscription and are still unable to access this information, please contact the St. Louis Review.
- Catholic educators’ dedication shows at convention in St. Louis
- ‘Dedicated educators’ | Emerson Excellence in Teaching Awardees focus on serving their students
- Catholic Women for Christ set for March 5
- National Catholic Ministry to the Bereaved meets in St. Louis
- Catholic Youth Apostolate dedicates Msgr. Louis F. Meyer Youth Center
- News »
- Virtual Vestibule »
- Year of Mercy
- Living Our Faith
- Church Teaching »
- Opinion »
- Event/Job postings »
- Education »