Archbishop Carlson's response to the Faith for the Future campaign
Have you heard the news? Our Faith for the Future campaign is a great success — raising a total of $60,838,226 for the education of future priests at Kenrick-Glennon Seminary. This would be wonderful news at any time, but considering all the obstacles we faced, it is magnificent news, truly a sign of the Holy Spirit working in our archdiocese!
A subscription is required to access this content.
Current online and print subscribers, click here to login and view this article.
Please click here to subscribe to the St. Louis Review. You may subscribe to the online edition only or both the online and print editions.If you already have a subscription and are still unable to access this information, please contact the St. Louis Review.
- Faith for the Future: The campaign for Kenrick-Glennon Seminary is carrying on the faith of the Church in St. Louis
- Faith for the Future: Kenrick-Glennon Seminary campaign on the move
- Kenrick-Glennon Seminary campaign progressing well
- Kenrick-Glennon seminarians reflect on Faith for the Future
- Kenrick-Glennon Seminary has largest enrollment in 15 years
- News »
- Papal News
- Religious Liberty
- Living Our Faith »
- Church Teaching »
- Opinion »
- Special Sections »