"Dear Father" | Can nonCatholics go to heaven?
Submitted on February 04, 2010
By Msgr. Matthew Mitas
Q. What is the Church’s teaching on nonCatholics going to heaven? I thought we taught that nonCatholics can and do go there. Is there any truth to this?
A subscription is required to access this content.
Current online and print subscribers, click here to login and view this article.
Please click here to subscribe to the St. Louis Review. You may subscribe to the online edition only or both the online and print editions.If you already have a subscription and are still unable to access this information, please contact the St. Louis Review.
- The correct response to nonCatholics receiving Holy Communion
- On annulments between nonCatholics, reciting the Gospel
- Dear Father | Is it OK attend non-Catholic church's vacation Bible school?
- Dear Father | If Catholic priests can't be married, why are married Protestant clergymen allowed to become Catholic priests?
- Can nonpracticing Catholic receive Communion at her wedding?
- News »
- Virtual Vestibule »
- Year of Mercy
- Living Our Faith
- Church Teaching »
- Opinion »
- Event/Job postings »
- Education »