Sr. McKenzie, FSM; served in convents, hospitals
A funeral Mass was celebrated Oct. 5 for Sister Mary Wilbur McKenzie, FSM, at St. Mary of the Angels Convent in Richmond Heights.
Sister Mary Wilber died Oct. 2 at St. Mary of the Angels Convent of the Franciscan Sisters of Mary. She was 89.
Born in Leopolis, Mo., she was baptized Katherine McKenzie. She became acquainted with the Sisters of St. Mary as a patient at St. Mary’s Hospital, in Madison, Wis., where her aunt, Sister Mary Bernadette Hogan, was administrator. Another aunt and cousin were also members of the congregation.
A subscription is required to access this content.
Current online and print subscribers, click here to login and view this article.
Please click here to subscribe to the St. Louis Review. You may subscribe to the online edition only or both the online and print editions.If you already have a subscription and are still unable to access this information, please contact the St. Louis Review.
- Sister Dorothy Rufkahr, FSM; served in accounting, business and volunteer prayer ministry
- Obituary | Sr. Mary Theodora Hoff, FSM
- Old St. James Convent gets new life as Daughters of Charity Seminary
- Franciscan Sisters of Mary bid farewell to convent
- Sr. M.C. Wiederholt, FSM; longtime registered nurse
- News »
- Papal News
- Religious Liberty
- Living Our Faith »
- Church Teaching »
- Opinion »
- Year of Faith
- Special Sections »