Why should you make a gift to the Capital Campaign?
I am making a sacrificial gift to Kenrick-Glennon Seminary’s “Faith for the Future” capital campaign for three reasons.
First, we are blessed to have Kenrick-Glennon Seminary.
Our priests are trained right here in our own archdiocese, by our own priests and highly-qualified lay faculty, in a manner that is in communion with Rome.
Most dioceses do not have the opportunity for their future priests to be trained together, learning the same curriculum and forming life-long fraternal bonds. We do. It’s a blessing.
A subscription is required to access this content.
Current online and print subscribers, click here to login and view this article.
Please click here to subscribe to the St. Louis Review. You may subscribe to the online edition only or both the online and print editions.If you already have a subscription and are still unable to access this information, please contact the St. Louis Review.
- Time is right to support seminary capital campaign
- Faith for the Future: The campaign for Kenrick-Glennon Seminary is carrying on the faith of the Church in St. Louis
- Kenrick-Glennon Seminary campaign progressing well
- Editorial | Supporting Kenrick-Glennon Seminary with zeal, pride
- Kenrick-Glennon Seminary campaign
- News »
- Papal News
- Religious Liberty
- Living Our Faith »
- Church Teaching »
- Opinion »
- Year of Faith
- Special Sections »