I thought you should know
Notre Dame — Our Lady or Our Disaster?
Our exit interviews have already been scheduled, and we will show up for them at the appointed time. This is the time of preparation. This is the time of soul searching. This is the time when we need to evaluate how our decisions measure up to the Good News for which our Master died on the Cross. He made it very clear that when He comes at the end of time, he will say to us, “Amen, I say to you, whatever you did for one of these least brothers of mine, you did for me” (Matthew 25:40). In verse 45, He tells us, “Amen, I say to you, what you did not do for one of these least ones, you did not do for me. And these will go off to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”
A subscription is required to access this content.
Current online and print subscribers, click here to login and view this article.
Please click here to subscribe to the St. Louis Review. You may subscribe to the online edition only or both the online and print editions.If you already have a subscription and are still unable to access this information, please contact the St. Louis Review.
- I Thought You Should Know
- I Thought You Should Know | Each of us is called to be a witness, reach out
- I Thought You Should Know | God is inviting all mankind to a banquet for His Son
- I Thought You Should Know | Our identity: We are sinners in constant need of redemption
- I Thought You Should Know | God wants us to keep holy the Sabbath day
- News »
- Virtual Vestibule »
- Year of Mercy
- Living Our Faith
- Church Teaching »
- Opinion »
- Event/Job postings »
- Education »