Bishop Hermann: ‘I thought you should know’
Save our children! More than anything else, this election is about saving our children or killing our children. This life issue is the overriding issue facing each of us in this coming election. All other issues, including the economy, have to take second place to the issue of life.
Save our children! Many people in Germany supported Hitler for economic reasons even though, as his programs advanced, he put to death millions of Jewish people. He ended up wrecking the economy together with the country of Germany.
A subscription is required to access this content.
Current online and print subscribers, click here to login and view this article.
Please click here to subscribe to the St. Louis Review. You may subscribe to the online edition only or both the online and print editions.If you already have a subscription and are still unable to access this information, please contact the St. Louis Review.
- I thought you should know | Today God's invitation
- I thought you should know | God calls us to be His servants, 'sell the product'
- I thought you should know | Seek help because God's laws set a high standard
- I Thought You Should Know | God gives us the tools, encouragement to be holy
- I Thought You Should Know | God tells us we can’t serve two masters; choose to follow Him
- News »
- Papal News
- Religious Liberty
- Living Our Faith »
- Church Teaching »
- Opinion »
- Year of Faith
- Special Sections »