Archdiocesan priests attend meeting on Latin Mass rules
Submitted on September 21, 2007
Priests of the archdiocese interested in celebrating the traditional Latin Mass attended a meeting last week to learn more about what is needed to offer it in their parishes.
A subscription is required to access this content.
Current online and print subscribers, click here to login and view this article.
Please click here to subscribe to the St. Louis Review. You may subscribe to the online edition only or both the online and print editions.If you already have a subscription and are still unable to access this information, please contact the St. Louis Review.
- Latin Mass supported, one year after papal ruling
- Archdiocesan priests to attend retreat
- Decree on use of traditional Latin Mass strengthens liturgies, say local priests
- Bishops' meeting here likely to approve rules on deacons' ministry
- Proposed rules fall short of meeting bishops' concerns, cardinal says
- News »
- Papal News
- Religious Liberty
- Living Our Faith »
- Church Teaching »
- Opinion »
- Year of Faith
- Special Sections »