Submitted on May 24, 2007
Fr. Matthew Mitas
A subscription is required to access this content.
Current online and print subscribers, click here to login and view this article.
Please click here to subscribe to the St. Louis Review. You may subscribe to the online edition only or both the online and print editions.If you already have a subscription and are still unable to access this information, please contact the St. Louis Review.
- DEAR FATHER | Importance of Church Fathers remains formative for our Church today
- Dear Father | The difference between God's actions in Old and New Testaments lies in preparedness
- DEAR FATHER | St. Mary Magdalene feast is reflective of important role of women in the Church
- Dear Father | Father knows best: Trusting God when it comes to prayer
- DEAR FATHER | Our Father doxology is rooted in Jewish tradition
- News »
- Virtual Vestibule »
- Year of Mercy
- Living Our Faith
- Church Teaching »
- Opinion »
- Event/Job postings »
- Education »