Submitted on May 24, 2007
Fr. Matthew Mitas
A subscription is required to access this content.
Current online and print subscribers, click here to login and view this article.
Please click here to subscribe to the St. Louis Review. You may subscribe to the online edition only or both the online and print editions.If you already have a subscription and are still unable to access this information, please contact the St. Louis Review.
- Dear Father | The difference between God's actions in Old and New Testaments lies in preparedness
- Dear Father | Holy water helps us prepare to receive the sacraments
- Dear Father | Father knows best: Trusting God when it comes to prayer
- Dear Father | Pastoral judgment key to reception of Anointing of the Sick
- Dear Father | Feast days, monks helped growth of daily Mass
- News »
- Papal News
- Religious Liberty
- Living Our Faith »
- Church Teaching »
- Opinion »
- Year of Faith
- Special Sections »