Kenrick-Glennon Seminary sees surge in St. Louisans
Remember praying for vocations to the priesthood in recent times?
It looks like those prayers are having an effect.
Two priests who work directly with seminarians and potential seminarians in the archdiocese are attributing a recent growth in the number of St. Louis men enrolling at Kenrick-Glennon Seminary to a number of factors.
A subscription is required to access this content.
Current online and print subscribers, click here to login and view this article.
Please click here to subscribe to the St. Louis Review. You may subscribe to the online edition only or both the online and print editions.If you already have a subscription and are still unable to access this information, please contact the St. Louis Review.
- Kenrick Glennon Seminary by the Numbers
- Pay attention to possible vocations, Kenrick-Glennon seminarian says
- Faith for the Future: The campaign for Kenrick-Glennon Seminary is carrying on the faith of the Church in St. Louis
- Vocations - Seminary is the "Heart of the life of the Archdiocese"
- Kenrick-Glennon Seminary has largest enrollment in 15 years
- News »
- Virtual Vestibule blog »
- Year of Consecrated Life »
- Living Our Faith »
- Church Teaching »
- Opinion »
- Calendar »