Consider married priests, some bishops tell synod
Submitted on October 13, 2005
A lack of priests coupled with people
A subscription is required to access this content.
Current online and print subscribers, click here to login and view this article.
Please click here to subscribe to the St. Louis Review. You may subscribe to the online edition only or both the online and print editions.If you already have a subscription and are still unable to access this information, please contact the St. Louis Review.
- Bishops tell synod: Church needs lively parishes, Bible literacy
- Pope tells bishops at family synod to speak fearlessly, listen humbly
- Dear Father | If Catholic priests can't be married, why are married Protestant clergymen allowed to become Catholic priests?
- 14 married couples among participants of extraordinary synod on the family
- Married life is better with NFP, say couples at synod
- News »
- Virtual Vestibule »
- Year of Mercy
- Living Our Faith
- Church Teaching »
- Opinion »
- Event/Job postings »
- Education »